1. This service does not collect any automated information , with the exception of the information contained in cookies .
2. Cookies (or so-called “cookies”) are computer data , specifically text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for use of the Site . Cookies typically contain the name of the website, the storage time for a terminal device and a unique number.
3. The operator entity on the device end user Service cookies accessing the information is www.expandglobe.com
4. Cookies are used to :
a) adapt the content of the Site to the User preferences and optimize the use of the websites , in particular , these files allow you to identify the device’s Service and properly display the web page tailored to your individual needs;
b ) to create statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages , which allows improvement of their structure and content;
c ) maintain the Service User’s session (after logging in) , through which the user does not have to retype the login and password on every page of the Website.
5.The Service uses two basic types of cookies : “session” (session cookies) and “fixed” (persistent cookies) . Cookies “session” are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time , leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user .
6. The Service uses the following types of cookies :
a) “essential” cookies, that allow you to use the services available within the Service , such as authentication cookies which are used for services that require authentication through the Service ;
b ) cookies used to ensure safety , such as the ones used for the detection of fraud in the authentication through the Service ;
c ) “Performance” cookies for collecting information about how to use of the Site ;
d ) “functional” cookies that allow “memorize” selected by the user settings and personalize the user interface , eg for the selected language or region from which the user font size , appearance, website , etc. ;
e) “advertising” cookies , enabling delivery of advertising content users more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, software for browsing the web ( browser) is allowed by default to store cookies in the terminal equipment of the user. Service Users may at any time make changes settings for cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on them every time you enter in the device ‘s Service. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser) .
9. Cookies published in the terminal equipment of the Service User and may be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Service advertisers and partners.